We all grew up and got whooshed into school. Most of us at the kindergarten age of 5 but some of us start even earlier than that. We are infused in the reality that tests should be a normal way of life for us. No matter how we felt as youngsters about tests…
- We knew they were coming after so many classes.
- We knew we would have to study for them.
- We knew we had to get prepared for them.
- We knew we had to take them for an hour or so each time.
- And We knew we had to wait to get graded on them.
What kinda life was this anyway? Was it Necessary…? Continue reading Taking Tests is Not a Necessary Evil…It’s A Necessary Good